Location – Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
In this role, you will be responsible for general mechanical maintenance that includes mechanical repair of pumps, compressors, and high-pressure equipment on a day-to-day basis.
The ideal candidate will be mechanically minded (fitter/mechanic) with some experience in a service/fitting background.
- survey, overhaul, routine maintenance, repair and testing of customer equipment
- build, assembly and testing of new equipment
- defect investigation, fault analysis, and repair of customer equipment.
Trade qualified or recognized endorsed training is required.
This is a permanent job for the right person. If you’re mechanically minded and looking for longevity you are encouraged to apply.
If desired, the suitable applicant will be exposed to the opportunity to develop and further their careers.
Job Type: Full-time
- mechanic: 4 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s Licence (Required)
- The candidate can work permanently with no restriction on hours (Preferred)
- Training and professional development assistance