High Pressure Plus Australia (HP Plus) is a leading specialist in the high pressure gas sector when the need to compress, pump, store, breath, mix and the recovery or processing of gas is required. Key industries include, Defence diving, underground mining emergency escape breathing systems, firefighting CABA, research and universities, manufacturing processes, power stations, bulk gas producers and any customer who has a requirement to utilise gas in their operations or processes.
We at HP Plus value customer service and long-term relationships with our customers and our people. We are growing rapidly and offer an inclusive culture with a key focus on supporting our staff to grow and improve. With our customers in mind, we are excited to be adding a new member to our sales team!
HP Plus is looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join our sales team based at our office in Girraween.
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager you will be responsible for providing:
- Internal Sales – developing & driving leads using your lead building and sales skills and for creating leads and turning them into sales
- Customer Service – building strong long term relationships with customers and ensure that all customers receive exceptional support and service.
- Marketing – assist in preparation and upkeep of the Marketing Plan, prepare and launch marketing campaigns, including research, materials, social media, direct contact & mailouts, event coordination & prospecting.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Inbound and outbound sales calls
- Full sales lifecycle
- Lead generation
- Sales Closing
- Preparing and deploying marketing programs in line with the company marketing strategy
- Day to day tasks include: –
- incoming & outgoing phone calls, email and sales enquiries
- Preparation of customer quotes
- Processing customer orders
- Price updates
- Liaise with suppliers
- Marketing material
- General admin duties & CRM maintenance
- Prepare and submit reports to the Sales Manager
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in sales with a track record of direct customer sales
- Previous experience in mechanical or engineering background or relevant industry-based experience such as SCUBA, SCBA or CABA, compressors, high pressure gas etc.
- Superior customer service and communication skills
- Excellent spoken and written – English
- Solid computer skills, including Microsoft applications, CRM
- Understanding of social media marketing
- Be a Team Player with strong work ethic and tenacity to get things done
- The ability to multitask, work unsupervised and proactively to meet targets and timelines
- Excellent problem-solving skills with attention to detail and the ability to see the big picture
- You have a positive, happy and can-do attitude to your work, our customers and your fellow colleagues
- Contribute to a safe and healthy culture
Notes: – Newly created position
- Training provided
- Open to all levels of experience
- Must be permanent resident and be able to work without work eligibility restrictions
- Drivers Licence – desirable
- Fulltime and permanent role
- Supportive team environment
- Opportunity for professional growth and the next key step to progress your career
- Salary based on initial experience and reviewed based on demonstrated performance
- All equipment and support provided
- Remuneration aligned to experience
If you are ready to join an established business that is highly regarded in the industry and you are skilled to take on the duties required, then please email your resume.
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- relevant industry background: 3 years (Required)
- The candidate can work permanently with no restriction on hours (Required)
- Training and professional development assistance